Tankman Three!!! Tankman Three!!!

wasn't expecting that one!

good stuff. funny to see some of the enraged fan's comments!

Milk and Cigarettes Milk and Cigarettes

hooray for the randoms

make more NOW!

catswilleatyou responds:

at work? are you crazy mang?

"Dare" "Dare"

grreat animation but...

fuck your bible bashing propaganda, and fuck your promotion of international corporate tyrants like mcdonalds.

De-Animator De-Animator

fkin class

you should do the same to 'at the mountains of madness' or 'call of cthulhu'.

i slaped a dog w/ my dic i slaped a dog w/ my dic

its ok

itd be better if you changed the dots into aliens or something

Eternal Sin - The Conquest Eternal Sin - The Conquest

nice work

the music is great, very well paced, i liked the introduction and the instrumental build up. i know you say youre 'letting the riffs and the leads do the talking' but still i wish the vocals wernt quite so buried in the mix, especially when considering the improved production on everything else in the recording. you have a good vocal style and decent lyrics, you should show it off a bit more. still, a quality track.

Goatchrist responds:

You know, if you listen to all 5 songs I have written for this release in the right order, this is purely intentional. The other songs have louder, faster paced and more aggressive vocal parts and this one serves more as a contrast for the other ones, you know?

Thanks a lot for the helpful review dude.

Blues Sketch #1, "Boredom" Blues Sketch #1, "Boredom"

jazzeriffic

i can just imagine sax & everything coming in after this brief 12 bar blues, charles mingus 'devil woman' style

adompeace responds:

You know, I might actually do that. Thanks for the idea! About time I decided to write a jazz tune. I never actually did that because jazz is a very complex genre of music but I really should

About You About You

niiice

cool riffs, nice spacey psychedelic touch to the solo too. it'd be nice to hear it as a proper song with vocals though